Department of International Business
- To train talents of trade and information integration
- The first academic institution in Taiwan passed ISO 14001
The department is the second established department in the College of Business
and the first academic institution passed ISO 14001 accreditation in Taiwan.
There are numerous graduates contribute their talents to different sectors.
1. To emphasize international business operation and international economics and trade as major directions.
2.To stress on green trade, regional economic integration, energy and sustainable development as major teaching and research.
3. To stress on combination of theory and practice.
4. To stress on internationalized learning environment to provide multiple international exchange opportunities.
5. To emphasize the development of understanding problem,solving problem, and analytical research abilities.
6. To stress team work and to respect individual difference.
7. To provide complete reward system.